Cozy Home Performance is an approved Mass Save Independent Insulation Contractor (IIC) with the following utility providers:
- National Grid
- Columbia Gas
- Berkshire Gas
If you would like CHP to be your Mass Save contractor, simply write ‘Cozy Home Performance’ on the bottom of your contracts, where it says ‘Perfered IIC Contractor’, and Mass Save will send us your paperwork. Once your paperwork is received we will contact you to review the work and schedule the job. CHP can also do a pre-Mass Save inspection of your home. This is always a good idea if you feel you may want to go above and beyond or if you have a situation that you feel will not be recified by Mass Save. We can assist with securing maximum incentive value per all eligible insulation and air sealing measures. It’s that easy. Simple one-stop shop with a local and experienced company! Our specialty is comprehensive energy retrofits and home performance improvements that go above and beyond basic Mass Save insulation standards.
Currently offered Mass Save Program Incentives:
- NEW! Eversource and National Grid customers, until 12/31/18, NO CAP on weaterization incentives!
- 75% rebate for approved insulation measures (up to $2,000) (UNLIMITED for NG and Eversource customers)
- 90% rebate for moderate income customers for approved insulation measures (up to $2,000) (UNLIMITED for NG and Eversource customers)
- No-cost air sealing (approx. $700 value)
- 0% financing for 7 years for qualified efficiency measures (up to $25,000)
- Knob & Tube Wiring Remediation (up to $3,000)
- Asbestos Abatement (up to $3,000)
- Free compact florescent light bulbs, thermostats, shower heads
- Third-party quality assurance provided by Mass Save
For National Grid customers who heat with oil and Berkshire Gas customers the assessment/proposal/install process has some additional steps starting with the client ‘tagging’ Cozy Home as their preferred contractor (PCR). Then Mass Save will perform a basic audit to further confirm our findings and recommendations that are the basis of the incentive determinations.
Please note: If your primary interest is a free audit and general weatherization versus a more comprehensive home energy retrofit, then you will be better suited to call Mass Save directly: 1-866-527-7283 to schedule an audit.
Beginning Criteria for Applicants:
- Have not had Mass Save audit over the last 12 months, or have not yet followed through on installation recommendations from prior audit
- Are not eligible for the low-income Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP).
Testimonials from Cozy Home Customers
Cozy Home Performance is hands down the best energy diagnostic and insulation company in the Valley. Mark and his crew enter and exit your work stream seamlessly, on time and on budget. The key is the knowledge, experience and personal responsibility each employee brings to his work. Mark not only has design experience, he also has the creative spark that leads to innovative solutions to unique problems. With all forms of insulation under one roof, careful diagnostics and appropriate choice of material, one always get the most out of every insulation dollar from Cozy Home Performance!!
I’m happy that the incentive was more than anticipated (As a Home Performance Contractor with Mass Save Cozy Home secured $2,760 in project incentive funds.). I enjoyed working with you and your crew. Everyone was pleasant to deal with. They were professional and courteous and when I had questions, the answers were in a non-technical response so I could understand. Each day they left the area clean.
Someone from the utility company was here today to inspect the work resulting from their incentive. They were very positive both about the quality of the recommendation, and the quality of the work. I am pleased too. I’m almost looking forward to next winter to see the difference.
The house definitely feels different – hard to explain the feeling, maybe more solid? Anyway, we have checked out all the work areas that we could and are really impressed. We can already feel the difference in some rooms – even with the warmer weather! Thanks to all the guys who were at the house. They were all very polite and pleasant and seem to have done an awesome job!